Flagship extended warranty product of Zopper now comes with an exclusive personal accident coverage
What does the plan offer?
- Zopper Assure Extended Warranty replicates the manufacturer’s warranty for an extended period. Also, it offers extensive add-on coverage, including hardware and electrical failures that are not included in the manufacturer’s warranty.
- It can be bought within 364 Days of the date of purchase of a product.
- The plan covers all major Consumer Durable appliance categories.
- It provides additional coverage on products like Refrigerant Gas, Remote Controls, USB/HDMI Ports, Inlet Outlet Pipes, Toughened Glasses etc.
- It provides complete protection from all manufacturing defects with ease & peace of mind.
Zopper Assure provides you coverage against the following:
- Manufacturing Defects
- Electrical or Mechanical Breakdowns
- Consumer Durables: Up to 4 Years, however Brand comprehensive/Complete Warranty + Zopper Assure Extended Warranty cannot exceed 5 Years.
What is covered?
- Comprehensive coverage for the covered Device
- 100% cashless repair with spare parts
- Zero Admin or File Charges Fee
- Zero Documentation claim Policy
- 90 Days Manufacturing replacement warranty on all spare parts.
- Zopper Assure comes with an Exclusive Personal Accident cover of 1 to 5 Lacs
- Guarantee of repair from Brand Authorized Service Centers
- Customers can book the Extended Warranty by paying only 10% of the Extended warranty Price; the balance can be paid before the expiration of the Brand Manufacturing warranty.
- Zopper Assure Extended Warranty can be easily renewed before the existing extended warranty expires. Zopper will schedule the product inspection & real-time activation will be done.
- Zopper Assure Extended Warranty can also purchase, if the product has both a Manufacturing warranty & a Brand Extended warranty, combination of all three EWs must not exceed 5 Years. For Eg: 1 Year (MF) + 2 Year (BEW) + 2 Year (ZEW). Zopper EW will start the next day from expiring of Brand Extended Warranty